Reflections Of The Past Few Months
The last few months have been a little unsettling for some of us.
For some, there has been no change or minor adjustments.
For some, it has been like a whirlpool, caught in it and no way out, then you realise to go with it and trust that wherever you end up is where you are meant to be.
Be Conscious to be present and listen to the messages, your gut feelings.
It is time now to trust and just be.
Below are my reflections
- An immense feeling of gratitude
- Unconditional love, at the same time careful as some take advantage of it.
- Learnt how we can be genuinely caring and others seem to think there is an ulterior motive.
- Learnt that is their lesson to learn and to not change who I am.
- Loss of two loved ones
- Experiencing kindness from people
- Seeing people’s true nature during these times
- Being there for a friend experiencing difficult times, as simple as cooking a meal
- Regular contact with a friend in hospital for a month, unable to visit and drop off a meal for their partner.
- Appreciating the peace and stillness
- A little restless of what the unknown future holds
- Accepting and embracing the unknown
- Ready to take more risks and open to new opportunities and being aware not to miss the signs.
- Grateful for genuine people in my life, a knowing that being a good human being is not about what work you do, what degree you have, who you hang around, where you live, how much money you make, what dress, shoes you wear, the car you drive etc
- Have open and honest conversations with friends without feeling you have to walk on eggshells.
- Life can be enjoyed and appreciated in its simplest form.
- Living consciously and mindful of the importance of self-care.
Choices, Sacrifices, Commitments and Risks
Where I am in my life at the moment is because of the choices, sacrifices, commitments I made, the risks I took, and the awareness that my own well-being comes first.
It’s not about luck, so when I hear someone say “You are lucky “, know that all that we are is due to working on ourselves developing ourselves in being the best version of ourselves.
My greatest lesson
It’s in the giving to others.
Even when we feel we have no more to give and we feel empty.
That is when we experience wholeness.
We all have our own thoughts and reflections.
Take the time to sit still enough to listen to your heart, pay attention to your thoughts.
Who knows what you may discover.
Please feel free to reach out or comment. As always feel free to share.
Enjoy your day and every day