Welcome to Ultimate Minds, I’m Christine Lee, Managing Director.
Ultimate Minds’ vision is to see our clients “Become the Best Version of Themselves” by creating an awareness of what is holding them back. Together we explore a new way of moving forward.
I have a genuine interest in people. I have a passion in inspiring, motivating and supporting people.
To see a client grow and achieve their outcome creates a deeper passion for what I do.
I am committed to assist my clients in achieving results beyond their expectations.
The coaching and strategies I employ are lifelong skills clients can implement in all areas of their lives.
When I am coaching I am 100% with you on your journey.
As a Holistic Coach, I work with you to examine all areas of your life, Mind, Body and Spirit to help you create a more balanced life.
- Diploma in Life Coaching – ICF Accredited
- Advance Practitioner in Life Coaching
- Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming -NLP
- Practitioner Matrix Therapies
- Performance and Executive Coach
- Diploma in Business
- Diploma in Marketing
- Extended Disc
- 14 years in Pharmaceuticals sales, as a representative
- I have worked with St. Vincent de Paul in a mental health program as an assistant coordinator in a volunteer program
- I have worked with Multiple Sclerosis Society as a personal carer
Fun, Fun! Fun!
If there is no fun, I make it fun! Otherwise there is no point in doing it!
I love spending quality time with my husband who has been my pillar. My two sons and their partners, who are now on their own life’s journeys. Being able to be a part of their lives and watching them grow into fine young adults is a feeling beyond expression.
Having family and great friends in my life is something I am grateful for and value
I have a great love and passion for health and well being
I nourish my body with quality food and exercise daily.
I practice relaxation and meditation daily. I find it to be calming and helps me create an inner peace.
I have a hunger for learning new things and exploring into areas that are unknown to me. Stepping out of my comfort zone and studying creates a life of adventure and excitement.
- I have volunteered and worked with St. Vincent de Paul in a mental health program as an assistant coordinator in a volunteer program
- I have volunteered and worked with the Multiple Sclerosis Society as a personal carer