I trust the quotes have sparked a desire in you to explore them further.
1. Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face. Victor Hugo A French Writer
2. Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. Kahil Gibran Lebanese American Writer
3. Become concerned with complexity, and you will lose sight of simplicity. Author Unknown
4. Life is not so much what each individual makes of it, but what we make of it for each other. Helen Keller American Writer
5. The beginning of wisdom is being able to say “I don’t know” Author Unknown
6. The best reflections are there when the wind, water and you are quite, still. Author Unkown
7. Our aspirations are our possibilities. Robert Browning English Poet
8. Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down. Kobi Yamada New York Times best-selling author
9. Let me listen to me and not them. Gertrude Stein American Writer
10. The essential conditions of everything you do must be choice, love, and passion. Nadia Boulanger French Educator
Please feel free to comment or reach out.
If you found the article of value please feel free to share